1. No Attorney-Client Relationship. The transmission and/or receipt of information contained on this website is not an invitation to enter, and does not create, an attorney-client relationship by the recipient or user with DailyGC™. Any use of the information contained on this website or from the transmittal of information subscribed from this website does not give you a reasonable basis to believe that that such use creates an attorney-client relationship. Anyone viewing or receiving information from this website should not act on it or rely upon it without first seeking professional counsel from an attorney practicing in his or her particular locale. If you would like DailyGC™ to represent you, then you should proceed to the “Hire Us Now” section of our website and follow the procedures there for engaging our services.
2. Transmission of Information. All materials on this website are provided by DailyGC™ on a blind basis to website visitors, for general informational purposes only, and they do not contain legal advice, legal opinions or any other form of advice regarding any specific industry, individual, entity, facts or circumstances, nor do they represent an undertaking to keep recipients advised of subsequent legal developments. The application and impact of relevant laws and cases will vary by locale and individual circumstances. If you email or otherwise provide information, materials or documents prior to hiring us, we may not be able to treat that information as privileged, confidential or protected information. In addition, we can represent a party adverse to you even if the information you submit to us could be used against you in that matter. From time to time, DailyGC™ may offer to provide information or materials via email or otherwise to interested persons. We reserve the right, in our absolute and sole discretion, to reject any requests for such information or materials, or to discontinue the provision of such information or materials to any person, for any reason whatsoever. When you provide your e-mail address to DailyGC™, we may periodically send you relevant alerts and newsletters by e-mail. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from us or click on a link included in one of these emails, if your computer supports such capabilities. Instructions on how to unsubscribe are included in each e-mail.
3. Limitation of Liability. Although DailyGC™ makes reasonable efforts to keep material on this website current, we also know that laws, regulations, other legal authorities and other information change quickly and may not be fully reflected on this website without delay. Therefore, you should not act upon any information on this website without first seeking professional counsel. DailyGC™ makes no warranties, representations or claims of any kind with respect to any of the information on this website, including without limitation the accuracy, completeness and suitability for any purpose of this information. The content of this website may be considered advertising for legal services under the laws and rules of some jurisdictions. Under no circumstance shall DailyGC™ be liable to you or anyone else as a result of damages from your access or use of material on this website.
4. Links. Some links within our website may lead you to other websites. DailyGC™ does not have control over those websites and is not responsible for their content or your reliance on the information contained there. Our links to third-party websites do not create an endorsement or approval of any content on those websites. Once you go to a third-party website, you do so at your own risk. You are subject to the terms, conditions of use, cookie and privacy policies of the third-party site.
5. Copyright. DailyGC™ claims a copyright to the material on this website. You may use this material only for personal informational purposes. If you wish to use the material for any other purposes, you must have the written consent of DailyGC™ to do so. All rights reserved. Copyright 2013.
6. Limitations on Use. The owners of any email addresses published on this website do not wish to receive, and you are prohibited from sending them, unsolicited commercial email messages for services or products to any email addresses provided on this site. While using this website you will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. In addition, DailyGC™ expects users to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of this website is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section. Your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the website. You agree that you will not:
- Attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this site.
- Forge any email addresses relating to this website.
- Use the website for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the website.
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the website.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the website or the servers or networks used to make the website available, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the website any virus, worm, spyware, malware or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or that may be or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the website by hacking or defacing any portion of the website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the website.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the website or materials originating from the website.
- Frame or mirror any part of the website without our express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing website content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine,” or in any way gather website content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website without our express prior written consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, DailyGC™ grants the operators of public online search engines limited permission to use search retrieval applications to reproduce materials from the website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of such materials solely in connection with each operator’s public online search service.
You are responsible for all damages and costs resulting from these actions in any way and from any illegal actions involving this website whether or not specified here. If you have any questions about your obligations set out here, you should contact DailyGC™ to clarify your questions.
7. Indemnification. You must defend, indemnify and hold harmless DailyGC™ from any claims, damages, costs and expenses resulting from your failure to comply with terms set out here. If you have any questions about this obligation, you should contact DailyGC™ to clarify your questions.
8. Privacy Statement. Like most website operators, DailyGC™ collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally-identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use our website. Certain visitors to DailyGC’s™ website choose to interact with the website in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. In each case, DailyGC™ collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with us. DailyGC™ does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities or receiving certain publications. DailyGC™ discloses personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, and contractors that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on DailyGC’s™ behalf or to provide services available at DailyGC’s™ website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. DailyGC™ will not rent or sell personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees and contractors as described above, DailyGC™ discloses personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when necessary to protect the property or rights of DailyGC™, third parties, or the public at large. DailyGC™ uses reasonable measures to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- Managing your login session so you can move easily from one page to another within the website and so that your page requests are loaded in smooth and secure manner.
- To collect statistical information about how you use the website and your browsing experience so that we can improve the website and our services. To remember that you have used the website before; this means we can establish the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the Web site.
Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. In addition to cookies, we may use small image files called Pixel Gifs/Web beacons so that we know when you open an email from us or click on a link included in one of these emails. This helps us to understand whether particular content is of interest. Instructions on how to unsubscribe are included in each email. Please note that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our website you may not be able to take full advantage of the site. Please also note that new services using cookies may be added to our website from time to time. We aim to keep the cookies information as accurate as possible and use all reasonable efforts to regularly review and update the details. When we update these details, we will post changes on this page or on other pages of our website.
10. IRS Circular 230 Disclosure. To comply with certain U.S. Treasury regulations, DailyGC™ informs you that unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax advice contained on this website or provided to you through this website is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be imposed on such taxpayer by the Internal Revenue Service, or to promote, market or recommend any matter. If any such tax advice is used or referred to by other parties, then the taxpayer should seek advice based on the taxpayer’s particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.